TORONTO, ON–The retail, marketing, and tech event DX3 has gone virtual this year. On Wednesday Oct.21 the DX3 Pulse will feature a variety of online sessions. These include (subject to change):
- Welcome and Opening Keynote: Future of Retail Post COVID-19, Retailer Perspective.
- Keynote: Future of Retail Post COVID-19, The Mastercard Perspective.
- Pivotal Leadership.
- The Alpha and Omega of Omni-.
- Marketing to the Post-Pandemic Consumer.
- Lunchtime Fireside Chat: The Future of Food Service.
- Digital versus Digitization.
- The Post-Pandemic Payments Landscape.
- Brands and Social Movements.
- Beyond the Sale.
DX3’s organizers are planning to have its in-person show back in 2021. It is scheduled for Toronto, ON March 2-5, 2021.