TORONTO — The Canadian Marketing Association (CMA) is pleased to announce that Chris Stamper, Senior Vice President, Corporate Marketing, Community, Environment at TD Bank Group, has been elected as the new Board Chair for 2016-2017.
Stamper, who was elected at CMA’s Annual General Meeting on May 26, takes over from Bryan Pearson, President & CEO at LoyaltyOne / AIR MILES.
At the meeting, the association elected Sandra Sanderson, Chief Marketing & Quality Officer at Walmart Canada Corporation, as the Vice-Chair of the Board. Aldo Cundari, Chairman & CEO at Cundari, was elected Secretary and Treasurer.
Newly-elected members of the Board of Directors include:
- Peter Furnish, Vice President, Marketing, Cineplex Inc.
- Jan Kestle, President, Environics Analytics
- Nancy Marcus, Corporate Vice President, Marketing, Kruger Products L.P.
“Some of the most influential and talented marketers in the industry are on the Board of Directors,” said Doug Brooks, President & CEO of the Canadian Marketing Association. “This year’s additions are no exception.”
CMA would like to acknowledge the exceptional service and contributions from those who have completed their terms:
- Stephen Brown, President, Fuse Marketing
- Lynn Fletcher, Partner, Fletcher Weir Consulting
- Ken Wong, Associate Professor & Distinguished Professor of Marketing, Smith School of Business at Queen’s University
For full details, please visit www.the-cma.org/about/board