PRESS RELEASE: TORONTO, ON — Canadians never have to worry about overstuffed wallets or losing paper receipts again. Today Sensibill
Sensibill’s Receipts will allow UGO customers to store, access and manage digital versions of their receipts from UGO’s existing mobile wallet application. Sensibill enables financial institutions to offer best-in-class receipt management functionality through mobile banking applications (apps) and desktop banking. Existing and new UGO customers will use the new functionality once they upgrade the app in The App Store.
“As enriching the mobile banking experience with value-added services becomes a priority among financial institutions worldwide, we’re thrilled to bring Receipts to Canadians for the first time with UGO,” says Corey Gross, Co-Founder and CEO at Sensibill. “We want to help our partners innovate as quickly as possible, so we developed a solution that financial institutions can integrate seamlessly into their existing mobile applications. As an innovative mobile wallet provider, UGO is a natural partner to make this happen.”
The receipts solution, powered by Sensibill, allows UGO customers to:
- Automatically or manually capture detailed information from paper receipts including line-item details, date, time, amount, currency, and retailer name.
- Organize receipts under business or personal profiles and further itemized into categories, such as bills and utilities, financial services, home, and more, to help Canadians keep track of their expenses and avoid losing important receipts in overstuffed wallets.
- Assign hashtags or notes to each receipt that can be used to facilitate future searches.
- Export receipts as Excel, PDF, or CSV documents and email to a device.
- In November 2015, Sensibill announced partnerships with select Canadian banks that are developing products using Receipts. The unique platform provides banking customers insights into their purchases via elegant, intelligent receipts; where data from users’ receipts are translated into Sensibill’s enhanced structure, improving legibility of receipt descriptions on a digital device.