TORONTO — Created and produced by the Brand Strategy Council of the Canadian Marketing Association (CMA), the ongoing video series “Epic Wins and Epic Fails” will kick off 2018, with new episodes from some of Canada’s top financial services and retail marketers weighing in on some of the greatest successes and lessons learned in marketing over the past couple of years.
The complete 15-episode series of short videos will be available at CMAbrandstrategy.ca
Experts and brands featured in the series include:
- Rob Assimakopoulos, SVP, Chief Marketing Officer, CIBC – Chase, Umpqua
- Maureen Atkinson, Senior Partner, J.C. Williams Group – Lululemon, Amazon
- Stephen Brown, President & CEO, Fuse Marketing – Square, PwC, Tangerine, WealthSimple
- Bruce Sellery, Personal Finance Columnist – Borrowell, Libro
- Marina Strauss, retail reporter for The Globe and Mail – Target
- Doug Stephens, Retail Consultant, Retail Prophet – Saje
- Dr. Brynn Winegard, Principal of Winegard & Company – Joe Fresh, Frank and Oak
“As Canada’s leading marketing association, we are committed to educating and promoting thought leadership for our profession,” said Tim Bishop, vice president of marketing & member engagement of the Canadian Marketing Association. “The insights and learnings provided in this video series are a provocative and valuable ‘must-see’ addition to our offerings, such as our Morning Event Series, Online Courses, In-Person Seminars, Webinars and Marketing Hub content. These videos are worth taking a few minutes from every marketer’s busy schedule to watch.”
Episodes from the series will also be featured at select CMA events and is being offered to post-secondary institutions to supplement existing marketing curriculum programs. The Council will look to incorporate examples from other areas of the profession in 2018.
The Brand Strategy Council provides thought leadership on key trends and hot topics related to brand strategy for Canadian marketers and agency professionals. Studio time was graciously donated by Trailerworks Studio. To view the “Epic Wins and Epic Fails” video series, please visit CMAbrandstrategy.ca